Skip to main content

Tangle Name: AROWS

Introducing myself, I started doing Zentangle®  in 2016. I started to feel the joy of doing each and every tangle. I realised that this brings about a zen feeling. And, I badly needed it in my life. After that I've never looked back.

I am going to talk about a new tangle called AROWS. How did I get about doing AROWS? I was sitting on my bed having coffee (I know, having coffee on bed is a BAD BAD thing), when I noticed this on my bedcover:


And somehow my mind sparked saying, I could use this as a tangle. So, I deconstructed the tangle, and here is how it looks :


Here are some Variations that I enjoyed doing. My first one was a border tangle, which is the first thing that came to my mind. I used it along with Fracas, which is an Original tangle.

The second one was a mixed show - Drawing it as a Grid and also as a free flowing tangle.


Comments are welcome below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L's And Auras

L'sAndAuras came to me when I was trying various versions of Tangle L's  by Cindy Knapp. I made an oopsie, and voila I discovered a new tangle.  The tangle des-construction is given below:                       This is a 3.5 inches tile. I've drawn a mono tangle of Variation1 of  L's And Auras. This diamond shaped tangle has L's and Auras and includes the Basic Version of L's and Auras surrounded by Jonqal and a fragment. L's and Auras can be used as a fragment as well. The left hand side is the Fragment, and the right hand side is the fragment done multiple times. Please tag me when you use tangle L's and Auras. Instagram: shenoyvans_czt Facebook: Vandana Shenoy

Tangle Name: Gravel

I was drawing InktoberTangles2020 and it was day1 with Tangle 'Flux' as the prompt. When I started drawing Flux flowers (also known as 'Cirque'),  I didn't want to do the normal tipples, or orbs for the base tangle. I wanted to do it in some different way. And I drew it like this: Gravel, FluxFlowers, JackStripes The 'Tipple' Shapes have become irregular with some cracks and dots. That's Tangle 'Gravel' for you. Why not make it Zentangle® pattern as well?  So, here are the step outs: Tangle Gravel, Veridigogh, Hollis Please tag me when you use this tangle. It would be my pleasure to see your creations.

Tangle Name: Bales-V

I discovered this tangle as I was repeatedly trying variations of Tangle Bales  . I was surprised by the variations it had! And then I got this idea of a triangular shape, in between Bales.  This is typically a Grid tangle. You may draw the Grid with a pencil or a pen. These are the steps of deconstruction of the tangle : Bales-V Please do tag me when you use this Tangle.   Instagram: shenoyvans_czt FB: Vandana Shenoy